- Welcome Package (a Must-Read for all parents)
- COVID-19 Screening (Please complete every day before arriving at camp)
- Week 2 Newsletter (Cohorts and Counsellors, Eid holidays)
- Week 3 Newsletter (Happening this week, Cohorts and Counsellors)
- Deen Up Basketball Throwback to 2019 Summer Camp – Basketball Workshops with Deen-Up Athletics. We are hoping to engage them again this year! Stay tuned.
- Eid Carnival Registration (Sign-up for Week 3’s Eid Carnival before Thursday!)
- Week 4 Newsletter (Events happening in Week 4, Photos from Eid Carnival, Cohorts and Counsellors)
- Week 5 Newsletter (Events happening in Week 5, Photos of different activities, Cohorts and Counsellors)
- Week 6 Newsletter (Track and Field and more Week 6 events, Photos, Cohort Info)
- Week 7 Newsletter (Events happening in Week 7, Experiment day on Thursday, Cohorts and Counsellors)
- Week 8 Newsletter (Ripley’s Aquarium Trip, Camp slideshow on Friday)
- Ripley’s Aquarium Trip Registration (Sign-up for Week 8’s Trip before Monday!)
A place where children can experience the richness, excitement, and warmth of an Islamic environment; a place where children learn the importance of caring, sharing, tolerance, patience, and working with others. In addition to arts & crafts, recreational and outdoor activities (including field trips), the program will offer Islamic activities based on weekly themes.
Our facilities at the IIT, with a huge gymnasium, playground, fields, prayer facilities and classrooms are ideal for a program of this nature. The camp also provides the opportunity for university and high school students to gain important skills while they work and volunteer for the program. Just ask the kids who have been coming year after year – our counsellors are young and energetic, responsible and good-natured.
- Camp runs July 5 – August 27, Mon. – Fri, 9:00 AM – 3:30 PM.
- Child care from 8–9 AM and 3:30-5 PM. – Costs to be determined
- Weekly registration – $100/child per week
- No discounts for partial attendance
- Lunch/snacks must be provided by parent/guardian
- Limit of 12 campers per class
- Field-trip costs not included and optional for Campers
- Cost varies depending on the destination
- A summer of fun and learning!
- All Campers and Parents/Guardians MUST comply with COVID-19 Health Measures
- Field Trips and all activities subject to COVID-19 Restrictions
- 1:12 Ratio of Counsellors to Campers
- Covid-19 precautions in accordance with Toronto Public Health Guidelines
Waiver of Liability:
By completing the application for registering my child (children) IIT’s Summer Day Camp, I hereby give the IIT, its delegated volunteers and employees the right to access and use the personal information I have provided for myself and my children in accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
I also acknowledge that I will abide by all of the rules of the camp, including the Public Health Measures put in place by the camp to mitigate the risk of COVID-19. By enrolling my child in the camp, I am accepting that there is a risk of injury, transmission of COVID-19 or any other health or health-related risk. I understand that IIT will make every reasonable effort to minimize risk.
Request for refunds should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or to email@example.com
The following rules apply:
1. If a request is received by the Thursday prior to the start of the week, a full refund will be issued.
2. If a request is received on the Tuesday for the same week that the Camp has started, and the student has not attended any of the days, a partial refund of 50% will be issued.
3. There will be no refunds for any day or multiple days that the child has missed the Camp