- Research on HEPA filters and COVID-19 is slim, but some experts are optimistic.
- With hospitals overwhelmed, can Canada overhaul health care for the long term?
- Antivirals could be a pandemic game-changer — and they could be in Canada soon.
- Workers are feeling burnt out. Experts say employers need to listen — and act.
- Is it better to wear a double mask or an N95?
Parents and teachers in four provinces are bracing for students to return to the classroom on Monday as the Omicron-fuelled wave of COVID-19 continues to spread and questions remain about how prepared schools really are for a full-scale return.