Salaatul Jumu’ah resumes October 23, inshallah.
By the grace of Allah we will be resuming Salaatul Jumu’ah on Friday October 23. There will be two prayers: 1:15 and 2:15 PM.
Khateebs: Shaikh Musleh Khan and Dr. Abdullah Hakim Quick
Registration will begin on Wednesday at 7:00 PM.
While COVID-19 remains a risk, we are working with our community and volunteers to minimize this risk through enhanced safety precautions, no-touch entry and COVID-19 awareness.
We stress that all attendees must certify through the registration process that they comply with all Toronto Public Health requirements and IIT guidelines.
IIT reserves the right to deny entry to anyone who does not follow the guidelines.
– All attendees must register online and check in before entry
– All attendees must wear a mask at ALL times covering the mouth, chin and nose
– Bring your own prayer rug and a bag for your shoes
– Enter through the main doors; keep your shoes with you and exit through the gym doors
– Do not socialize with others
– If you develop a cough or other symptom, please remain at home
We will closely monitor the situation and review our procedures accordingly.