By the grace of Allah we will be holding Jumu’ah prayers in a limited and controlled manner on Friday. COVID-19 remains a serious health risk and we need to do our part to minimize the spread of the virus.
Each prayer is open to pre-registered participants only (brothers & sisters). Social distancing will be strictly observed.
Attendance will be allowed only for those who have pre-registered and have been screened for COVID-19 symptoms through the registration process.
Registration is required to ensure compliance with the law, and to facilitate contact tracing.
Gates close 5 minutes before prayer begins so please arrive early to check in.
MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS FOR ATTENDEES
– complete the registration process
– bring a copy of your ticket, or display on your phone
– if you don’t have access to a printer or a phone, please inform the front desk
– bring your own rug; no sharing of rugs is allowed
– perform wudhu at home; washroom and wudhu facilities are not available
– wear a mask at all times
– bring a bag for your shoes
– follow the instructions of our volunteers
– line up for check in; all attendees MUST check in prior to entering the facilities
– practice social distancing, even when you are with members of your family
– exit when the prayer is completed; you can perform sunnah prayers at home
– do not touch surfaces, open doors, or attempt to access any other part of the building
– IIT reserves the right to deny entry to anyone at its sole discretion
Young children, frail seniors and those with pre-existing medical conditions are advised not to attend.