|NOTE: All spots have been filled – openings will only occur if there is a cancellation|
How to offer Eid prayer
By the grace of Allah we will be holding Eid prayers in a limited and controlled manner. COVID-19 remains a serious health risk and we need to do our part to minimize the spread of the virus. If you are unable to register and attend, you can perform two Rakaats with your family and then listen to the khutbah online: YouTube facebook
Each prayer is open to pre-registered participants only (brothers & sisters). Social distancing will be strictly observed.
Attendance will be allowed only for those who have pre-registered and have been screened for COVID-19 symptoms through the registration process.
Registration is required to ensure compliance with the law, and to facilitate contact tracing.
Gates close 5 minutes before prayer begins so please arrive early to check in.
MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS FOR ATTENDEES
– complete the registration process
– bring a copy of your ticket, or display on your phone
– if you don’t have access to a printer or a phone, please inform the front desk
– bring your own rug; no sharing of rugs is allowed
– perform wudhu at home; washroom and wudhu facilities are not available
– wear a mask at all times
– bring a bag for your shoes
– follow the instructions of our volunteers
– line up for check in; all attendees MUST check in prior to entering the facilities
– practice social distancing, even when you are with members of your family
– exit when the prayer is completed; you can perform sunnah prayers at home
– do not touch surfaces, open doors, or attempt to access any other part of the building
– IIT reserves the right to deny entry to anyone at its sole discretion
Young children, frail seniors and those with pre-existing medical conditions are advised not to attend.